PLR Printable: Camping Hiking Journal & Lists
This is a 57 page printable done-for-you journal and lists package, including PLR rights.
The journal allows you to document your camping or hiking activities for 7 days (but you can print this journal for as many days as you need). Each page is unique.
The journal includes illustrations and a green color scheme.
- Covers (x3 different pages)
- Ownership page
- My Week (double page)
- Items To Pack
- Things To Do
- My Goals
- Day 1 (double page)
- Day 2 (double page)
- Day 3 (double page)
- Day 4 (double page)
- Day 5 (double page)
- Day 6 (double page)
- Day 7 (double page)
- What I Learned
- What I Liked
- My Notes (x2 different pages)
Journal: total of 33 pages.
The To-Do Lists include 12 green color lists with illustrations. You also get 12 black & white lists without illustrations. These are blank lists with lines to write on and check boxes for each item.
To-Do Lists for Camping/Hiking includes 12 unique pages (12 in color and 12 in black and white):
- To Do List (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
- Items To Pack (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
- Places To Visit (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
- Activities To Do (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
- Things To Find (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
- Things To Photograph (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
- Things To Learn (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
- Gear To Take (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
- Food To Take (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
- Navigation Tools (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
- First Aid (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
- Health & Safety (x1 color AND x1 B&W)
Lists package: total of 24 pages.
Each page is designed as 8.5 x 11 inches, ready-to-print.
These printable pages are provided in PDF format which is ready to give/sell to your audience. You also get the pages as flattened PNG pages. This means you can edit/add to the pages but you cannot separate the design elements.
You can edit the files to brand them (but you do not have permission to separate the design elements on these pages and use the images for other purposes).
Here are some of the pages shown below:
For this PLR Printable from BusyBeeContent.com this is what you can do:
- [SELL] You CAN sell the printables in digital or physical form;
- [BONUS] You CAN use the printables as a bonus for a paid product;
- [LEAD MAGNET] You CAN give the printables away in exchange for an email address to build your list;
- [MEMBERSHIP] You CAN give the printables to customers in a paid membership;
- [PRINT] You CAN print and give the printables to customers in person or to one class of students;
- [AMEND] You CAN amend/edit or brand the printables;
- You CANNOT place the printables on your website, social media or any other digital place for free public access (this protects everyone who buys the PLR Printables) (note: you CAN use thumbnails to promote the printables as a lead magnet on your blog)
- You CANNOT give/sell private label rights or reseller rights to the printables to another person or business (they have personal rights only);
- You CANNOT separate the design elements of this product and use them as individual images for any purpose;
- You CANNOT use my name or my business name on this content or associated with it.