45-Page PLR Printable: Blogging Content Planner
This is a done-for-you, ready-to-go, print-as-is, 31-day undated blogging content planner.
It is intended to be a double-page planner when printed.
The focus is on planning for the month, with tasks carried out weekly. You can print this 45 page planner and use it for one month or print it out in multiples and use it for as many months as you like.
Why does the month contain 6 weeks?
This is undated so it needs to apply to every month of the year. If the month starts on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday and it has 31 days in it, the month will run across 6 weeks. This is why it includes the 6 week format.
This Blogging Content Planner is flexible because it is undated. You can print it out for one month or 12 months – it’s up to you. It offers you the convenience of being available for any month you need it.
The advantage of this product is that you can easily plan your blog posts for the next month and be organized and ready to work every day.
Here’s what you get…
- Ownership pages x2
- Blog Plan for the Month (double page)
- My Focus for this Month (double page)
- My Week (double page) x6 weeks
- My Ideas for Blog Posts (one page) x6 weeks
- Brainstorming (one page) x6 weeks
- Blog Post Plan (double page) x6 weeks
- My Month in Review (double page)
Each printable page is 8.5 x 11 inches.
Total: 45 pages. You can easily download and print this planner because it is ready-to-go.
Includes pages in PDF and separate PNGs
You can edit the files but you do not have permission to separate the design elements on these pages and use the images for other purposes.
You get two choices:
You can download the printable pages as PDFs and use them as they are.
Alternatively, you can use the PNG files and brand them for your business.
Here are some of the pages shown below:
For this PLR Printable from BusyBeeContent.com this is what you can do:
- [SELL] You CAN sell the printables in digital or physical form;
- [BONUS] You CAN use the printables as a bonus for a paid product;
- [LEAD MAGNET] You CAN give the printables away in exchange for an email address to build your list;
- [MEMBERSHIP] You CAN give the printables to customers in a paid membership;
- [PRINT] You CAN print and give the printables to customers in person or to one class of students;
- [AMEND] You CAN amend or brand the printables;
- You CANNOT place the printables on your website, social media or any other digital place for free public access (this protects everyone who buys the PLR Printables) (note: you CAN use thumbnails to promote the printables as a lead magnet on your blog)
- You CANNOT give/sell private label rights or reseller rights to the printables to another person or business (they have personal rights only);
- You CANNOT separate the design elements of this product and use them as individual images for any purpose;
- You CANNOT use my name or my business name on this content or associated with it.